Monday, April 14, 2008

Mark 3:31-34

Jesus' Mother and Brothers

31Then Jesus' mother and brothers arrived. Standing outside, they sent someone in to call him. 32A crowd was sitting around him, and they told him, "Your mother and brothers are outside looking for you."
33"Who are my mother and my brothers?" he asked.

34Then he looked at those seated in a circle around him and said, "Here are my mother and my brothers! 35Whoever does God's will is my brother and sister and mother."

i liked this because it kinda high lights what ive been trying to others to understand. even if i dont know you, or have never met you, you are my brother, you are my sister, and as such ill pray for you, ill love you and hope for you. that is who i want to be. some one who loves who ever i meet, no matter who they are.

in my mad class, the class has not pulled together like last years class did. part of it can be the age spread, and the size of the group, but razz (my teacher) says she can feel a heaviness in the class, and shes write. something is going in, and its pushing the students down to the point were i dond even think they know how far down. like some of them i think joined MAD cause they thought it would be easy. uh, nah! it might not have the most credits, but its all about getting out of your comphert zone and doing something! MAD = Making A Difference, thats the point of the class. but we need to sort out whats really happening here before the class can pull together. sad, cause they are my brothers and sisters, but we (yes me included) cant pull together, so there isnt much trust.
:'(

No comments: