Saturday, December 22, 2007

A Pukeko in a Ponga Tree (12 days of Christmas).

on the first day of christmas my true love gave to me a pukeko in a ponga tree,
on the second day of christmas my true love gave to me two kumara
on the third day of christmas my true love gave to me tree flax kits
on the forth day of christmas my true love gave to me four huhu grums
on the fifth day of christmas my true love gave to me five big fat pigs
on the sixth day of christmas my true love gave to me six pows a-twirling 
on the seventh day of christmas my true love gave to me seven eels a-swimming
on the eighth day of christmas my true love gave to me eight plants of puha
on the ninth day of christmas my true love gave to me nine sacks of pipi's
on the tenth day of christmas my true love gave to me ten juicy fishs
on the eleventh day of christmas my true love gave to me eleven haka lessons
on the twelveth day of christmas my true love gave to me twelve piupiu swinging

No comments: